How we helped our ethical footwear client achieve $53,904.28 in sales and increased their revenue by 34% within 60 days of working with us.
x4.19 ROAS (return on Ad Spend from Facebook Campaigns)
34% increase in revenue in 2 months.
37% Increase in online traffic in 2 months
Our client is a recently launched ethical footwear brand that has been featured in Forbes, Instyle, The Huffington Post and many more. Their goal is to support local artisans by creating jobs and helping these communites to become empowered through their craftsmanship.
The client had been running ads for 10 months and had seen some ROI, but they were also seeing a large number of people adding to cart and not purchasing. They were frustrated as they were confident they had a great product and had seen their competitors successfully leverage Facebook advertising. They knew they were leaving money on the table and wanted a better strategy implemented.
What We Did
- We helped to optimize their website to follow conversion rate optimization (CRO) best practices.
- We tested different audiences, copy, creatives, offers and hooks.
- We implemented a long-tail retargeting strategy, including middle of funnel campaigns with a monthly special offer and user-generated testimonials. This was important because the product price point was high and it took longer to convince consumers to purchase.
- We set up Dynamic Product Ads.
- We ran post-sale customer loyalty campaigns to encourage existing customers to repeat purchase.
- Our strategy helped our client to increase their revenue by 34%, generating $53,904.28 in 2 months of working with us. Overall they saw a x4.19 ROAS, making this their most profitable period to date.
- They also saw a 35% increase in traffic to their site, helping to create more brand awareness for their business.